Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fragile Life

Sometimes, life seems so fragile. I feel like so often there is something new creeping in to our daily lives, that it is only Christ that can hold us up. It has been a week and a half since I found out that Mrs. Wever was hit by a car and killed while walking. Let me say I have never in my life met such an amazing women. I remember in middle/high school when Christina and I were good friends. Mrs Wever always had a smile for us and the love she had for her family was always evident. I will remember the romance between her and her husband as told through Christina! What an amazing couple. I also remember that her faith was always shining from her! What a woman of God!! I truly know that all of heaven is rejoicing to have her with them.

Second on my mind is the Guikema family. Mark has been friends with Doug longer that I have been around and I am privileged to call him and Brooke friends of my own now. As Mark awaits results from biopsy we pray that God is good to them! We love them and it is so hard being far away. (hard normally and harder when something is going on like this) God is faithful and I pray that whatever it is that he chooses for Mark and his family that they always feel God's presence!

No comments: