Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crazy Busy

Every time that I think life is just crazy busy, my kids always have a way of making me laugh. I have nothing specific to share, its just the little things they do/say. Austin is talking more and more, and some of the words that come out of his mouth are just hillarious. Yesterday he say, "maybe, probably thats a truck" How many 20 mo olds say something like that?? He is just too funny. It is in these moments that I sit back and just enjoy them!

Mason has pooped twice on the potty now again and I hope that continues, but we all know how that has been going?!?! He is currently playing Super Mario Brothers as his most recent "reward bribe" :) I actually have a video of him trying to teach Austin to poop on the potty but my computer doesn't have all the right stuff to upload it. ( I have 64 bit processor not currently updated with Adobe reader, stupid computer people!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

How true this is! Things have been pretty stressful around here the last few months, and just when I think I can't take it anymore, my kids come out with something that just makes me throw my head back and laugh. Sophia is just a silly little goofball, and the boys are so funny too. I think kids have a sixth sense when it comes to knowing that they're parents are stressed, and they're wired to make us laugh or smile at just the right times.

Good job Mason on pooing on the potty!