Sunday, May 24, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

Yesterday was the first Saturday, in I don't know how long, that we actually spent the day at home with no prior commitments. Doug didn't have to work, I didn't help Kelly with any wedding stuff, we didn't plan anything with anyone for the evening hours..... it was GREAT!!!! Doug got up with the boys at 8:30 and let me sleep till 9:30. Then we headed outside to get some yard work done on a beautiful day!!
While Doug stayed home with Austin, I went with Mason to buy some flowers. Just a hint: don't go to buy flowers on the Saturday of a holiday weekend. WAAAAY to busy! Mason has one special plant that he picked out and is excited about, but I probably shouldn't have taken him with me. We just found out this week he has pretty bad allergies, and he was miserable when we were walking through the first greenhouse. Thankfully my sister let me drop him off at her apartment while I went to another place. Needless to say, we didn't get ANY of the flowers planted yesterday, and Doug's wheel fell of the wagon on the back on the tractor! lol. Hopefully Monday will be a productive day of flower planting and enjoying beautiful weather!!

No comments: