Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I never thought the day would come! Mason has now pooped twice on the toilet!! (In a row even) Doug took him in the bathroom last night and he was so excited because he FINALLY got the Rescue Hero guy that has been sitting there teasing him till he went! Then this morning I went in his room and he says "I'm not pooping mom, it's ok" So, duh, I knew he needed to and we went in the bathroom and woo hoo he got another Rescue Hero guy! It is a great day in the VandenBerg household. I hope it continues that way!!!

Austin is continuing to be my little trouble maker. He know how to turn on a whine and he tends to do things that get his brother in trouble! We really need to work on that!! But otherwise, he is so funny. Everyday he does or says something that is making Doug and I go "He's got to be your kid!"

I am so blessed to have two beautiful boys. (Don't tell Doug but I am hoping our house sells soon, so we can maybe add a little girl to that mix!! :) )

No comments: