Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some days I don't know if I could get any more frustrated. I have been dealing with Mason and his "not pooping" that I am so exhausted I don't even know what to do any more!!! I am at the point of almost being in tears. ( not gonna lie, that actually has happend a lot already!) Why will this child not poop on the toilet?!?!? He knows he is doing it and that is the frustrating thing! Just now I had him on the toilet for 5 min becuase I could tell he needed to go. I let him get down and within 2 min, he had pooped in his underwear. I just want to yell and scream and I try so hard to stay calm but COME ON ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. God, I need some serious patience and a little wisdom would be nice too!!

1 comment:

mbguikema said...

i had kya run around naked and moved the potty chair to whatever room she was in as a visual reminder. i am so sorry you are having such a hard time. i know they say boys are hard to potty train.