Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why is it that one morning you wake up and you have a sick kid. The next morning you wake up and the other one is sick as well!! AHHHHH. Both of my boys have a runny nose and bad cough. I just hope that something more doesn't come of it!!

On a better note, we had our first open house this week Sunday. It went extremely well! We had 8 couples that walked through. Unfortunatly we have no idea if any of them are interested or not. We will wait and see!! Doug and I drove around a little bit that afternoon and looked at houses/lots that are for sale. We are really going to struggle agreeing on something I think!! The only way to get close to what we both want is going to be to build, I think. We don't want to sell our house and be stuck with no ideas, but it is really hard for me to focus on that, when I am not very positive our house will sell. We will see. In the mean time, we'll keep praying!!

1 comment:

mbguikema said...

yeah...you are blogging :) we are praying for you guys and the house situation! mark and i were about to put our house on the market and decided to stay for a year. with 1 kid not even walking..we didn't think it was the year to move :) i hope it goes well for you guys!